2. Are you weighed down by climate grief? click here
3. Mr. Trash Wheel
4. The Great Realization
1. Do errands together with family instead of separately.
2. Use ebike
1. Use reusable Stashers instead of ZipLock bags
2. Use dryer balls to replace dryer sheets
3. National Geograpic Magazine - March 2020
1. Use washable plastic mesh bags for produce instead of plastic bags
* Etsy Mesh Bags
1. SOURCE water panels
2. Power for earth from the ocean tides
3. Recent PBS series of three one-hour programs--
Click on the link: PBS series
"H2O, The Molecule That Made Us." I have viewed all the episodes twice now, and will view them again. It made me so aware of how close we are to the tipping of fresh water supply--mainly from our pumping ground water for agriculture, much of it to feed the cattle industry. Some countries are finding alternatives to field agriculture. During its formation process, Earth became covered in water, with most of it (outside the oceans) stored underground.
Showed we are using up our underground storage--now using more
(primarily through agriculture) than can be replenished.
Is titled "Crisis." The planet’s changing water cycle is forcing us to change our relationship with water. An increasingly, globalized agricultural industry has become expert at turning precious water reserves into profit, “mining” water faster than it can be replaced
Be sure to check out the "Explore More" suggestions further down on the home page. Especially relevant for our SOS Climate Care is "What Is Your Water Footprint?"
Mary Ann Gieszelmann